Bonding agents and Adhesives
MAIN DATAHigh performance, quick-setting two-component adhesive for fixing large ceramic and marble tiles.
Suitable for over-tiling and on heating screeds.
Layers up to 20 mm thick
White or grey powder
Powder: 6 months in dry place
Liquid: 12 months protected from frost and heat
FIELDS OF USE
- Quick fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on indoor and outdoor walls and floors swimming pools or facades.
- Quick-fixing stone materials, also those liable to staining and with a slight tendency to warping.
- Suitable for use when high performances are required as the installation in industrial environments. CSTB certified product for laying on floors P4 and P4S.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles, also outdoors and without the use of primer.
- Suitable for fixing thin porcelain stoneware slabs.
- Fixing composite marble with an average sensitivity to water, indoors*.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
- Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool and cork.
* The outdoor installation of composite marbles must be assessed with the manufacturer of these materials.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, resilient floors perfectly adherent (excluding polyolefin coatings)², wooden panels, plasterboard, RASOLASTIK range and RASOGUM +.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101 PLUS
FIELDS OF USE
- 20 mm
- 6-15 mm
- 30 min
- 20 min