- Range of products/
- Bonding agents and Adhesives/
Bonding agents and Adhesives
Powder adhesive with a high polymeric content for laying ceramic tiles.
Particularly suitable for refined porcelain stoneware, over-tiling, on heating screeds, heavily trafficked areas and swimming pools.
Extended open time
Layers up to 10 mm thick
White or grey powder
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without the use of primer.
- Fixing indoors and outdoors on RASOGUM + or products of RASOLASTIK range.
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Fixing on water heating screeds.
- Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, resilient floors perfectly adherent (excluding polyolefin coatings)², plasterboard¹, RASOGUM + or products of RASOLASTIK range.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101 PLUS
FIELDS OF USE
- 10 mm
- 6 h
- 30 min
- 6-10 mm